My favorite piece of technology



My favorite technology is the cell phone since with it I can be connected with the whole world. I have had a cell phone since I was 11 years old but it started to matter to me since I was 15 years old since I was older and I became more interested in technology. With my cell phone I do my work, take photos, listen to music, watch movies, read books, research interesting things and watch social networks, I use it every day, although from time to time I turn it off so as not to get distracted when I do something important. I like it because it is multipurpose and didactic. If I didn't have it, I know that my life would be more difficult and boring jajjjaja since I would have no way of knowing about the world and I would not be able to communicate easily with people, also it happened to me last year that I had one in bad condition so I knew there how difficult it would be to live without it.


Comentarios

  1. Yes, the cellphones are really useful because we can do a lot of things with them. i use it mainly for social networks and to read manga

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also use my phone to watch social networks

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that today the least cell phone is used is to call. Is really didactic

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My cell phone is spoiling and it is very difficult to be communicated, I understand you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog