Why did you choose this career/study programme? 

When I was a child I wanted to be a veterinarian because I liked animals very much, but I was sad to see them suffer, I also dreamed of being a firefighter or a history teacher since I always liked this subject a lot. The idea of ​​studying history remained for many years, but finally when I applied to university, I just wanted to be a Social Worker because it was the career that most caught my attention and the one that most closely resembled my personality and my tastes, I love to help to people, fight against social injustices and ensure human rights. And I do not regret my decision, I love this career, I have read interesting things, I have learned many things and I met incredible people. I'm just in my second year, but I would love to work in populations with youth and children.


Comentarios

  1. it's very good that you are enjoying your career and feel so close to it!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. How incredible, exactly the same thing happened to us, I also drastically changed my decision when I grew up!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It sounds interesting, and that you really like

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, you seem to really like helping people or animals, it's great!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The veterinary career is beautiful too!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog